We love to get to know you, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
14587 US Highway 34, Fort Morgan, Colorado 80701, United States
2013 December 24th First Service at New Location
2013 Services at the Clarion waiting on new building
2012 December 30th Last service at downtown campus
2011 Gary & Billie Meadows replace retiring Pastor Ben & Brenda Baughman
2001 West Campus purchased
1988 Pastors Ben & Brenda Baughman begin a long tenure and change the name to The Sanctuary
1987 pastor Rex Carroll and the Log Lane Church joined the First assemblies & Strengthen the Congregation.
1986 Ken Smith Fort Morgans Postmaster, Began pastoring and restoring the health of the Church
1980's difficult years, nearly closed the church
1977 Church was purchased from the First Presbyterian Church
1923-1975 Changes of many kinds took place during these years. Renamed the Church to Fort Morgan First Assemblies. Approximately 50 pastors during this time.
1925-1930 Several Churches were founded out of the Fort Morgan Tabernacle including New Raymer and Brush
1923Building on 7th and Main was dedicated Founding Pastors left church. Theodore returned to England and Eric became a missionary in Upper Volta
1922 Church Set in order as an Assemblies Of God General Counsel Church
1921 Fort Morgan Gospel Tabernacle Eric & Theodore Booth-Clibborn grandsons of General Booth , Founder of the Salvation Army